Eggplant and Tomato Gratin recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Eggplant and Tomato Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Eggplant and Tomato Gratin Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Eggplant and Tomato Gratin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Tomato Gratin
- Provide 1 of medium eggplant.
- Provide 2 of tomatos.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried herbs (oregano, basil, etc).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (or heavy cream if you prefer).
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese (mozzarella or any other nice white cheese works too).
- You need of salt and pepper.
Eggplant and Tomato Gratin directions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a shallow oven-safe dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch slices. Slice the tomato into somewhat thin slices. Arrange in the dish so that nothing is overlapping..
- Sprinkle with the herbs and garlic. Pour the milk or cream on top of everything. Then top with the shredded cheese. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes until bubbly. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes until cheese has slightly browned. Let cool slightly before enjoying!.
If you find this site beneficial , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Eggplant and Tomato Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you