Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on gadgets to search for Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Provide 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Provide 4 cups of frozen vegetables.
- It’s 1 cup of beef gravy.
Shepherd's Pie order
- Brown meat in large skillet.
- Meanwhile, mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, and the garlic until well-blended..
- Drain meat, return to skillet; stir in vegetables and gravy..
- Spoon into 9-inch baking dish. Spread with mashed potatoes and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through..
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you