Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on gadgets to search for Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 5 lbs of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Ground Chuck 80/20.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Granulated garlic.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rosemary leaves.
- You need 1 lb of pkg frozen peas.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes and boil in large pot of salted water. Boil until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes)..
- Drain potatoes. Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper to taste. Mash potatoes until creamy. Add more or less milk to get consistency desired. Set potatoes aside..
- While potatoes are cooking place ground meat in hot skillet on stove. Add olive oil for both flavor and cooking benefit. Salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic salt and granulated garlic to taste. As meat turns brown add rosemary leaves. Let this simmer for a few minutes as you cook peas..
- Place peas in microwaveable dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes in microwave..
- Assembly. Place mashed potatoes on large platter. With spoon scoop out large hole in center. Place peas in this hole. Drain meat completely. Now add meat to top of peas..
- Take photo. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you