Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on cellphones to search for Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast "
- You need 4 of -6 medium potatoes-peeled & quartered.
- You need 1 of large onion – peeled – quartered.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Provide 1 cup of celery- sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of salt – pepper.
- Provide 1 of chuck roast( bone in) or your favorite roast (3-4 lb. ).
Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " instructions
- Prep veggies. Then lay them in bottom of crockpot (6 qt) . Add water. Sprinkle salt- pepper on top of them..
- Salt – pepper your roast a little bit. Then lay on top of veggies. Put on lid..
- Put your crockpot on Low 6-8 hours. Or until your roast is the doneness you like..
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you