Potato Gratin recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on tablet to search for Potato Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Potato Gratin Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Potato Gratin using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Gratin
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Provide 200 ml of milk.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of grated cheese.
Potato Gratin step by step
- Peel the potatoes and chop into 2cm slices. Put them into a pot of salted water and boil until the potatoes become soft..
- Slice the onion, and fry in a pan with olive oil until browned..
- To make the white sauce, put the margarine and flour into a pan on medium heat and stir until the mixture becomes sticky. Then add milk, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Continue to stir gently to avoid getting lumps in the mixture..
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Put the potatoes with the onions on a baking dish and pour on the white sauce. Finally add grated cheese on top. Bake for about 15 min or until the top has browned nicely..
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Potato Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you