Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on cellphones to search for Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles
- It’s 1 packet of pot roast seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of diet cola.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Provide 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 (2 lb) of roast.
- You need 2 lb of whole carrots (sliced).
- Provide 1.5 lb of red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag klusky egg noodles.
- Prepare to taste of Frank's Red Hot.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide to taste of pepper.
- You need to taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper.
Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles directions
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir..
- Place roast into crock pot..
- Cover with carrots and potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes..
- Run on low heat overnight..
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm..
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you