Spaghetti Squash Carbonara recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Spaghetti Squash Carbonara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Spaghetti Squash Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- Prepare 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- Provide 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
Spaghetti Squash Carbonara guide
- Halve and roast spaghetti squash with small drizzle of olive oil for 15 minutes, then shred it into 'noodles.'.
- Dice bacon and saute until fully cooked..
- While bacon cooks, whisk eggs and parmesan cheese together until well mixed..
- Add minced garlic to the bacon and continue cooking about 1 minute. (At this time you may add any other vegetables you would like and saute).
- Stir squash and parmesan/egg mixture, then add to the pan with bacon and veggies. Stir well, then serve!.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Spaghetti Squash Carbonara by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you