Creamy Beef Casserole recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Creamy Beef Casserole information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Creamy Beef Casserole Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
Creamy Beef Casserole step by step
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Creamy Beef Casserole by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you