Quorn cottage pie recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on gadgets to search for Quorn cottage pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Quorn cottage pie Recipe. Happy cooking.
Quorn Cottage Pie: Learn how to make a meatless version of the traditional English dish, cottage pie, by watching this brief, easy-to-follow video tutorial. Made with Quorn mince, this cottage pie is suitable for vegetarians and those watching their weight too. Packed with plenty of veggies including onion, celery and carrots. Pin Quorn Shepherd's Pie for later. Have you got your hands on a copy.
Learn how to make Quorn™ cottage pie and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Use By: See Front of Pack. Love cooking with Quorn™ We've Done. You can cook Quorn cottage pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quorn cottage pie
- Provide 300 grams of Quorn mince.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Spray light or other oil.
- Provide 1/2 of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- It’s 3 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 of butter/ margerine.
- You need 1 of grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of Onion gravy granules.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
Vegetarian Quorn Cottage Pie – What is Quorn Mince? Tasty Quorn Mince cooked in a rich, hearty gravy with tender pieces of carrot and peas topped with fluffy mashed potato. This Quorn Cottage Pie is a excellent product from their meat free range, with it's succulent Quorn mince in delicious gravy, combined with peas and carrots with a generous layer of mash potato. Quorn is largely made up of a fungus found in soil.
Quorn cottage pie instructions
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until cooked and then mash well with milk and butter and a sprinkle of pepper..
- Chop onions, garlic and carrots into small pieces and then fry for approximately 5 minutes until cooked..
- Add the Quorn mince to the onion, garlic and carrot and fry another 5 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stock cubes and stir well until stock cubes are dissolved..
- Now add the gravy granules and water until the consistency of the filling is how you desire. I only normally add a small amount..
- Spread the filling into your oven dish and cover evenly with your mash. Then sprinkle with grated cheese and put in the oven on gas mark 6 for approximately 30 minutes..
It comes in many forms, from the mince variety, which works very well in vegetarian cottage pie or veggie Bolognese, to Quorn sausages and pieces. Quorn mince means you can enjoy Mexican-style cottage pies (topped with sweet potato mash) in meat-free form. So, being a vegetarian, I opted for the Quorn Cottage Pie, I ate it tonight and I really enjoyed it. But then something happened… I pulled some of my leftover lentil shepherd's pie from the freezer, warmed it up, and devoured the whole thing. Quorn is sold as both a cooking ingredient and as the meat substitute used in a range of.
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Quorn cottage pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you