Shepherds Pie recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Shepherds Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherds Pie Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Shepherds Pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherds Pie
- It’s 2 lb of potatoes.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of celery.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Provide 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
Shepherds Pie guide
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Peel then cube potatoes. Boil potatoes till soft. Remove potatoes from the water..
- Add 4 tablespoons, 1 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon salt of butter to the potatoes. Mash all the ingredients together..
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a pan. Chop up a small onion. Saute the onion in the pan for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable broth to the pan, then 1 cup of celery..
- Chop up 2 medium carrots. Add the carrots to the pan. Cook for 6-7 minutes..
- Add 1 cup frozen peas and 1 cup frozen corn to the pan..
- Mash up a clove of garlic. Add the garlic to the pan.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Put vegetable mix in a baking pan. Put the potatoes over the vegetables..
- Bake for an hour or till fully cooked..
If you find this site value , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherds Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you