Mincemeat Cookies recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Mincemeat Cookies information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Mincemeat Cookies Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Mincemeat Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mincemeat Cookies
- You need 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter – softened.
- Provide 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (packed) light brown sugar.
- Provide 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of prepared mincemeat.
- Provide 3 1/4 cups of unbleached all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Mincemeat Cookies order
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together..
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate..
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated..
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes..
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Mincemeat Cookies by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you