Turnip Au Gratin recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on tablet to search for Turnip Au Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Turnip Au Gratin Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Turnip Au Gratin using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turnip Au Gratin
- Prepare 2 pounds of turnip roots.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of Colby jack cheese.
- Provide 15 ounce of can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1-1 of :2 teaspoon salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Turnip Au Gratin directions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and wash the turnip roots.
- Thinly slice the turnip roots.
- Line the bottom of a pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add cheese chunks to top.
- Repeat each layer.
- I was able to get 3 layers.
- Bake till turnips are fork tender. About an hour. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Turnip Au Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you