Traditional Cream Free Carbonara recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on gadgets to search for Traditional Cream Free Carbonara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Traditional Cream Free Carbonara Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Traditional Cream Free Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Traditional Cream Free Carbonara
- It’s 2 of whole egg, 1 egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese power.
- You need 100 g of bacon cube, in French is Lardons.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide of Spaghetti for 2 people.
Traditional Cream Free Carbonara guide
- Boil the water, cook the spaghetti according to the instruction on the package, in the mean while, prepare the sauce..
- Heat the pan, add a little bit oil, add the bacon, slowly cook the bacon with median heat until all the bacon oil has come out and bacon become brown and crispy, if you feel there are too much oil, get a kitchen pepper and remover some of them in the pan. In the mean time the spaghetti should be nearly cooked..
- Add the chopped garlic to the pan, cook it with bacon a little bit until the smell has come out, or you can choose to cook it a little bit more like until golden brown..
- Prepare the egg sauce, whisk eggs and egg yolk together, add Parmesan, salt, pepper. Mix them well together. This is the traditional carbonara sauce, its creamy, rich and healthy..
- Turn off the heat. Add freshly cooked spaghetti to the bacon pan(don't add too much spaghetti water), remove the pan from the heat, quick stir to mix the spaghetti with the bacon, garlic and bacon oil.(finish this part in 15 second).
- 15 second after removed from the pan(get a perfect temperature, not too hot to cook the egg, not too cold to get soup noodle), quickly add the egg sauce to spaghetti, stir it quickly, prevent the scrambled egg:), you will get a creamy texture..
- Add additional Parmesan powder on the top as you like, and enjoy !.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Traditional Cream Free Carbonara by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you