Turkey Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on cellphones to search for Turkey Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Turkey Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Turkey Shepherd's Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 of no specific quantities. whatever you have left that will fit in your cooking dish.
- Prepare 1 of Turkey meat both white and dark.
- Prepare 1 of Peas, carrots and any other leftover vegetables. This one has parsnips and carrots mashed together.
- Prepare 1 of Stuffing.
- Provide 1 of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Gravy.
Turkey Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Cut up meat into small pieces. I don't shred it but as small as I can..
- Mix into a bowl, or straight into your cooking dish, with your vegetables..
- Hopefully you have some leftover gravy…if not just make more :-). Add some to the meat and vegetable mix…just enough to make it moist..
- If you were doing this all in a separate bowl, now place the meat, vegetables, gravy mixture to your cooking dish and flatten. Place stuffing over the top and flatten. Ladel a little bit of gravy over stuffing again just to moisten..
- Add mashed potatoes to the top and distribute evenly. Much easier to do this if the potatoes are warm. Take a fork and run it flatly over the potatoes so you get small little peaks all over.
- In the oven she goes. 350 – 375 ℉ for about 35 – 40 min. You'll start seeing the peaks get brown. Then broil for 3 min (watch it doesn't burn).
- Let it cool for a few minutes and then serve with gravy to your liking. Every bite is heaven!.
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Turkey Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you