Mock Shepherd Pie recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on tablet to search for Mock Shepherd Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Mock Shepherd Pie Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- Prepare 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- It’s 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie directions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Mock Shepherd Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you