Beef Au Gratin Casserole recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on tablet to search for Beef Au Gratin Casserole information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Beef Au Gratin Casserole Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Beef Au Gratin Casserole using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Au Gratin Casserole
- Prepare of Olive Oil Spray.
- Provide 1.5 lbs of ground beef.
- Provide 1.5 lbs of petite red potatoes (sliced thin).
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Cheese Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth (divided into 2 cups and 1 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of block Colby jack cheese (cubed).
Beef Au Gratin Casserole step by step
- Spray 13×9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 375°. Thinly sliced potatoes..
- Dice onions..
- Cube cheese block..
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan on medium heat..
- On medium high heat in medium skillet cook ground beef until browned and crumbled. Set aside..
- Add diced onions to melted butter and cook until translucent (about 3 minutes)..
- Add corn starch and dried thyme. Cook an additional 1 minute while stirring well..
- Add 2 cups broth. Stir continuously until thickened. (3-5 minutes).
- Add other cup of broth. Stir well. Reduce temp to medium-low..
- Add sour cream. Stir until smooth and well incorporated..
- Add Colby jack cheese. Stir continuously until melted and incorporated into sauce. Remove from heat..
- Spread half of potatoes in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Top potatoes with cooked ground beef..
- Layer the rest of the potatoes on top of the ground beef. Salt and pepper..
- Pour the cheese sauce over the potatoes and ground beef layers..
- Wrap tightly with aluminum foil. Set baking dish on a baking pan to collect any spillover. Bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes, remove foil. Add 1 cup shredded cheddar..
- Add 1 cup Italian bread crumbs. Return to oven uncovered additional 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest 15-20 minutes before serving..
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Beef Au Gratin Casserole by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you