Squash Gratin recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on tablet to search for Squash Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Squash Gratin Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Squash Gratin using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Squash Gratin
- It’s 1 of delicata squash.
- You need 1/2 of butternut squash.
- You need 2 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated goats milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of small sweet onion.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- Provide 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sazon seasoning.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Squash Gratin guide
- Preheat oven to 385°.
- In a large cast iron skillet heat 1 tbsp oil. Finely slice the onion and garlic and cook until soft..
- Stir in the tomato paste. Once well mixed add the goats milk, rosemary and nutritional yeast..
- Simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat..
- Chop the squashes and potatoes into 1/4 inch slices while the sauce is simmering..
- Pour the sauce into a bowl to use later..
- Layer the squash and potatoes in the cast iron skillet alternating as you go..
- Dust the squash with sazon seasoning..
- Once the skillet is full evenly pour the sauce across the top..
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour..
- After an hour remove the foil and lightly sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Let cool and dig in!.
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Squash Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you