Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on cellphones to search for Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie
- It’s of spices.
- Provide 4 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion flakes or 1/2 sauteed chopped onion.
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 6 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie instructions
- Cook mashed potatoes as directed or make your own. Add half of the spices to potatoes..
- Brown hamburger with half of the spices. Drain grease from pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix the gravy packet with one cup of cold water. Then add to pan with drained hamburger on medium/high heat mix well and simmer until it thickens. Stirring constantly..
- Add hamburger to 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour creamed corn on top of hamburger.
- Pour corn on top of creamed corn..
- Spoon mashed potatoes on top of corn mixture. Smooth with a spatula or spoon. Make sure to completely cover mixture with potatoes..
- Bake for 25 minutes pull from oven and sprinkle cheese across top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you