Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara
- Provide 300 grams of honey cured bacon sliced into bite size.
- It’s 350 grams of pasta noodles.
- You need 1 of onion minced.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic crushed and minced.
- You need 3 of tetra box all purpose cream.
- It’s 1 of sachet of magic sarap.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of all purpose flour.
Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara order
- Cook the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, slice the bacon into tiny bite size, then the onions and garlic..
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it then set aside. Melt 1/4 of the butter in a medium saucepan, make sure that the saucepan is hot when you put the butter. Add the sliced bacon then fry it until its golden brown but not too crispy. Remove the bacon from the butter. Do not throw away the butter..
- Add the other 1/4 of butter to the saucepan, then put the minced onions and then garlic. Make sure to add the onions first so that the garlic will not burn. When the onions and garlic had caramelized, add the cream. Don't worry if the butter is not incorporating well to the cream just stir slowly and continuosly..
- When the butter had already incorported to the cream, add a teaspoon of flour. Stir the cream carefully and make sure that the flour is mixed well the cream which you would notice that the cream will begin to thicken. Add half a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Stir again. Then add the magic sarap and fried bacon. Mix well. Taste then adjust..
- When the sauce is cooked, remove it from the fire and set aside to cool slightly then add it to your pasta. Add some cheese or basil leaves. Enjoy! 👍🏽🍝.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you